If you need strategic help, let’s talk about how we can work together. And if you’re thinking about hiring a staff fundraiser, contact us first: you will get more experience and spend less money.
Confident Philanthropy Ltd specialises in the strategic needs of charities and nonprofit organisations, focusing on fundraising, management and governance, and how all of these aspects work together effectively.
We begin with a brief needs assessment at no charge to you. Our services can then be based on your organisation’s unique circumstances and capacities. Below are some examples of what we can provide:
- Major Donor Strategy & Major Gift Campaigns
- Fundraising Strategies & Feasibility Studies
- Raising The Philanthropic Bar
- Capital Appeals & Endowments
- Organisational & Development Audits
- Case Statements & Cases For Support
- Mentoring & Coaching for your Development Team or Sole Fundraiser
- Annual Giving & Membership Programmes
- Legacies & Planned Giving
- Trust and Foundation Bids & Applications
- Events & Community Fundraising
- Prospect Research
- Fundraising & Development in Digital & Online Environments
- Recruitment and Interview Support
Like all ethical fundraising consultancies, Confident Philanthropy operates on a flat-fee basis, and we recognise that our clients are charities and nonprofits who must use their resources wisely. We work with you prior to contract in order to arrive at the most cost-effective use of our services.