If you need strategic help, let’s talk about how we can work together. And if you’re thinking about hiring a staff fundraiser, contact us first: you will get more experience and spend less money.
Confident Philanthropy Ltd specialises in the strategic needs of charities, nonprofit organisations, and start-ups, focusing on fundraising, management and governance, and how all of these aspects work together effectively.
We begin with a conversation about your needs and goals, at no charge to you. Our services can then be based on your organisation’s unique circumstances and capacities. Below are some examples of what we can provide:
- Working Effectively with Major Donors: Strategy & Campaigns
- Raising The Philanthropic Bar & Making The Ask
- Your Theory Of Change & Case For Support
- Embedding a Giving Ethos
- Prospect Research
- Digital Fundraising & Individual Giving
- Social Media Maximisation
- Annual Giving & Membership Programmes
- Capital Appeals & Endowments
- Organisational & Development Audits
- Legacies & Planned Giving
- Trust and Foundation Bids & Applications
- Events & Community Fundraising
Like all ethical fundraising consultancies, Confident Philanthropy operates on a flat-fee basis, and we recognise that our clients are charities and nonprofits who must use their resources wisely. We work with you prior to contract in order to arrive at the most cost-effective use of our services.